Other Online Tools You Might Like
- 7zip File Compressor – Compress and Decompress Files – FREE
- Visual Bee – The PowerPoint Plugin that Automatically Designs Your Presentations – FREE
- Audacity Easy To Use, Multi-Lingual Audio File Editor and Recorder – FREE
- VLC Media Player – Play almost any media file plus CDs and DVDs – FREE
- PC Speed Maximiser – Speed Up Your PC In Just A Few Clicks – FREE
- qBittorrent – Advanced BitTorrent Client with integrated Torrent Search Engine
The Easy Way To Convert Text Between Upper Case, Lower Case and Sentence Case
This easy-to-use Case Conversion Tool is designed to allow you to convert blocks of text into any case, which you can then export to a text file or simply copy and paste back to your own document.
So if you have typed a document and accidentally left your caps lock on – don’t panic! Or if you want to make sure that a document has all the right capitalisations, you can now convert it in seconds. Or if you are a marketer and want to capitalise the first letter of each word, then one click will do the trick!
Simply copy and paste your text into the text area above and click on the buttons at the bottom to convert it to one of the different cases, including:
“Upper Case” WHICH CONVERTS ALL THE LETTER INTO CAPITALS LIKE THIS.
“Lower Case” which converts all the letters into small letters like this.
“Proper Case” Which Converts The Text So Every Word Has Its First Letter Capitalised Like This
“Sentence Case”. This capitalises the first letter of each sentence, and converts the rest of the text to lower case. So the first letter after every full stop is automatically converted into a capital letter.
Once you have converted text to your desired case, you can simply highlight it all and press “Control-C” to copy, and then “Control-V” to paste it back into your desktop document
Or alternatively you can click on the “Save result to text file” button and the case converter tool will automatically save your text and ask you where you would like to download it to.
Have fun – and if you like this tool, then please recommend it to others who would also find it useful by clicking here to tweet about it!